Client Zone: Recruitment Principles
From a client perspective,
we at Completely Care adhere to a simple principle:
if we would not feel comfortable with a prospective
candidate providing care to one of our own families,
then we will not provide them to you.
It really is that simple.
We pride ourselves on a vigorous and robust recruitment
process for every candidate, without exception. This
gives each of our clients complete confidence that all
candidates will offer the best support and protection
to the service user.
We undertake the following:
- Full identity check
- Enhanced CRB check including POVA/POCA check where
- Verification of training and qualifications
- In-depth, face-to-face, competency-based interview
- Verification of eligibility to work in the UK
- Expert induction training
- Bespoke training
- Issue of staff handbook and GSCC Codes of Practice