Candidate Zone - Self-employed traders
Completely Care has expanded its service to include work opportunities for self-employed sole traders.
We already supply a range of specialist staff for the child care, social care, health and education sectors to clients across the UK. We have now opened our books to include good quality contractors for short and long term opportunities in schools, care homes and other sensitive environments that house children or vulnerable adults.
If you are a self-employed sole trader who wants to open up a world of work, there are certain criteria that you need to fill in order to register with Completely Care. Our clients need the best, and you will undergo an Enhanced CRB Disclosure. However, if you fit the bill, we will:
- add you to our database of safe contractors
- promote you and your services to our web of local and national clients
- seek out additional work opportunities for you
- verify your identity
- provide you with a copy of your Enhanced CRB Disclosure*
Call to register and open up a new world of work.
* We do not charge you to register with Completely Care, but we charge £99 + VAT to administer the Enhanced CRB Disclosure for self-employed sole traders. The CRB check is carried out by a separate CRB registered Umbrella Body, who will provide both you and us with separate copies of the disclosure.